Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Confluence of The Two Seas

Confluence Of The Two Seas

" The Pacific and the Indian Oceans are now bringing about a dynamic coupling as seas of freedom and of prosperity. A 'broader Asia' that broke away geographical boundaries is now beginning to take on a distinct form". So spoke the Prime Minister of Japan.

SHINZO ABE
I would like to begin my remarks today by extending my sincerest condolences to many victims of nature's great fury, the people of India who have suffered tremendous damage from the recent torrential rain cantered in Bihar state, who are even at this very moment struggling against enormous hardships.Today I have the great honour of addressing the highest organ of state power in this largest democracy in the world. I come before you on behalf of the citizens of another democracy that is equally representing Asia, to speak to you about my views on the future of Japan and India..........................

No comments: